“Nice service, good food & huge Pizza's”

Fratelli's Italian Kitchen - San Marcos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice service, good food & huge Pizza's”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very nice and friendly service. Excellent bruschetta and Garlic Bread.
Portions and especially Pizza's were huge.

• Visited August 2014

Peoria, Arizona
“A Bit Pricey”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food was decent but nothing to rave about. For 1 pasta dish, 1 pizza, 2 kids meals (chicken fingers), and a couple beers, it was a bit pricey. We all enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and the service was good. They offer a locally brewed beer (forgot the name) that was awesome.

Visited May 2014
San Marcos, California
“Classic Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wonderful Family atmosphere and great food. I had a HUGE Calzone, which was one of the best I have ever tasted. All of the meals at our table were excellent, we just passed them all around for each other to taste. The staff and owner were great and very welcoming.

Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
“Tuscany in San Marcos”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with a group of friends. The prices are excellent. The service was outstanding. My Caesar's salad was fair. The calamari appetizer was not good. My lasagna was excellent.I liked the place, and i would go back, if it were located closer to my home.

• Visited July 2014
San Marcos, California
“I miss Brunos!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place replaced Brunos last year so, I was excited to try it. It was nothing compared to Brunos and I have not been back since the first time. The food doesn't seem authentic and the environment isn't as welcoming! Hopefully it will grow on me over time.

Visited September 2013