“Divine eats paired with tasty brews”
Review of Sublime Ale House

Sublime Ale House
Ranked #4 of 258 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Good was delicious. We ordered the Infatuation Mac n cheese with truffle oil and the Slap Yo Mama burger. Botha were worth the 30 min wait. While we Waites we ordered beers at the bar. My husbands beer was undrinkable due to the lines not being cleared from the previous keg.
Service was slow but very friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Sublime Ale House just down the street in Old California Restaurant Row features some of the very best of San Diego's local brew plus dozens of great beers from around the world. If you have never had gourmet Mac 'n Cheese, you MUST try one of their to-die-for Mac 'n Cheese. This place is fun, clean, casual
very reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went here for Mother's Day. Husband and son loved all of the craft beer choices! Wine list is small (but it is an Ale House). The Avocado Citrus salad was so fresh and delicious - perfect for a hot day. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Really liked this spot - we'll stop back in for a drink and snack on our next trip - had kids and adults in our group; received good service - restaurant was nice and clean.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I normally don't care much for breweries/beer places. I'm not much of a beer drinker. But my boyfriend is, so I went with him. I actually ended up enjoying the place. There were soooo many beers to pick from. And they were good. The food there is delicious.