“Gotta love them!”

Cowboy Cookies N Grub
Ranked #12 of 12 Dessert in San Luis Obispo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've eaten in a long time! My husband tried something different, a couple of oatmeal Rice Krispy and absolutely loved them. These cookies were NOT over sweet...but just right. Going back for more...

There are newer reviews for Cowboy Cookies N Grub

Reviewed January 20, 2013

These cookies are amazing! I have to get some everytime I visit San Luis Obispo! My favorite is definitely the "Wrangler"! Best coconut cookie I've ever had!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Some of the best cookies you can buy. I remember when this place was a whole in the wall and just sold cookies. Now they are on the main drag thru SLO and buisness has definately picked up. I always pick up a dozen when I come through town for my husband...he loves them.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Get an ice cream sandwich, you will not regret it. Very affordable too.

Reviewed March 21, 2009

for years they had just cookies and milk, but seem to ventured a little broader in the past year. great for the afternoon snack when wandering s.l.o. town.... mmmm...