“Good sandwiches and always smells good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of House of Bread

House of Bread
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We scratch make everything on the premise from all natural ingredients. We specialize in unique bread varities from basil parmesan, wholesome 14-grain harvest to decadent chocolate zuchinni bread. For our lunch offerings, we use Boar's Head natural meats and local produce. We have a huge sample, so come on in and try a fresh slice of bread on the house.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good sandwiches and always smells good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I like going for lunch and sitting outside. I wish there was a little more excitement outside where we sit but it's nice in the sun and the people are very nice. All the breads are fantastic and it's such a temptation. I want to buy a loaf every time I go in. Yummy!!

1 Thank Jlthoma

Atascadero, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Darwin's Bread... YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Fabulous breads made using Montana Wheat flours. Our favorite it the Darwin Bread. And, if your timing is right...the seasonal Orange Cranberry loaf for dessert!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dottie J
San Luis Obispo, California, United States
“Yumm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is the BEST bakery in SLO! The challah is breathtaking and the apple swirl is my other favorite.

• Visited November 2012
San Luis Obispo, California, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The best fresh bread in SLO. They have a great variety of not only breads, but also pastries. A must-see if you are in the area.

• Visited December 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Bread Review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The house of bread is great, I enjoy their bread, It is fresh and great tasting, I live in Reno so I eat at the Reno House of Bread.

• Visited January 2013