“Um well how about Cupcakes too?”
Review of Cold Stone Creamery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is the first time I have been in a cold stone creamery that anything other than ice cream was served. We come here every time we visit SLO town and always have the cupcakes. Would have given it 5 stars but this time the cupcakes were a little smaller than usual. I guess the owner is sick. I hope she gets better and brings back her normal awesome cupcakes.

Oh and as for the Ice Cream? Hey it's cold stone. Always awesome but kind of pricey.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Love the sweet cream ice cream. I get a children's size and that is plenty.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

As fans of Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, it has been disappointing to see the decline in the look and feel of the location in San Luis Obispo. We've been several times when the front area is dirty, the inside does not seem clean and I've decided not to return because the ice cream is expensive, so I want to make sure the place it clean enough for us to eat there. It's a shame. I'm not sure if this is a local franchise or corporate store, but either way, it needs some sprucing up before we'll return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook