“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had breakfast with my wife's brother and his wife. I had the High on the Hog omelet and my wife had the Spinach & Mushroom omelet. It was adequate for our taste and needs.

1  Thank Mudsprings

Reviewed October 30, 2013

First the good. The fillet was cooked to specification and was good but not great. Could have used a tad more seasoning to make it interesting. The BBQ beans were okay but nothing special.
I think the onion rings they serve when you are first seated are a bit over the top. Too much fried
food. The service was very good.

I am only giving this restaurant 3 dots as overall I think there was nothing special about this place other than the high price.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The restaurant came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. The tri-tip steak was B E A U T I F U L, staff welcoming, atmosphere excellent. I'd definitely endorse the recommendation - if I lived in SLO, I'd be a regular here

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very sad that we liked the food so much. It was tough eating indoors, as dead animals were staring at us. Have been once before and ate on the patio, and it was fab!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great breakfast accompanied by super nice, efficient food servers. Not our intended destination but lucked into this interesting establishment. Would certainly return if in this delightful town in the future. Try it - you'll like it.

Dallasites - northbound with the hammer down!