“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We enjoy eating there occasionally. Kinda on the pricey side. Best for a special occasion. Get there early and get a window seat.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband & I used to love all the McLintocks - up and down the Central Coast, but we have less than great meals for the last year or two. My husband receives a gift card that we use frequently during the year and now we wish we had picked a different establishment. Service is slow, food has been less than stellar and the saloons all need an updating. Really disappointing. Ordered the special of the day last visit and it was horrible! Someone should be in charge...

Reviewed March 18, 2012

A very fun western-themed restaurant, on a hill overlooking Pismo Beach and the ocean. Focused on steak, sides tend to be heavy but delicious.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My doctor recommend this place for lunch when I asked for a recommendation for a good steak. It was a wet rainy afternoon and the place was all but empty. I had the best New York Steak I've tried in years. Service was great since there were only two of us in the place (2:00 pm). Atmosphere is casual, well stocked bar. Not sure what the place would be like in the evenings when the Cal Poly Students filter in. If you want a good steak, this is the place. Place is much smaller that I anticipated. Parking could be difficult during evening hours or at noon.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Order the tenderist cut of beef. Usually the rib eye. Good bar, probably too many beans and skinny onion rings. Been downtown a long time. Great beef ribs.