“Pepe Delgado's was exactly what we were looking for...great Mexican food, relaxed atmosphere, and affordable prices!”

Pepe Delgado's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 303 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The walls of the lobby in Pepe Delgado's are adorned with the numerous awards they have won, for everything from Best Mexican Food to Best Decorations.
My wife and I agree wholeheartedly. We ventured out, looking for affordable Mexican food in a comfortable atmosphere. We can't imagine doing better than Pepe Delgado's. EXACTLY what we were looking for. Large portions of delicious food with friendly service, and all for around $25 for both of us.
There is a side item listed as "Special Hot Sauce". Order it. It is all three of those words.
Thanks, Pepe!

Valencia, Ca
“It's ok”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It's close to many hotels in the area and quite crowded. The owner is very friendly and the wait staff pleasant, the food is just OK, I had the beef fajitas which were very stringy and tough. The seats are not that comfortable and the noise level a bit much.

Visited October 2012
Sacramento, California
“This place was great”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We at here on October 13, 2012. The food and service were both tremendous. The portions were very generous and the prices were very reasonable. Some of the best Mexican food I have had. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Reg D
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am not a gourmet on Mexican food but the food was good, hot and served quickly. The margaurates were a bit weak so I would opt for the more expensive ones or wine or beer.

• Visited September 2012
North Hills
“Good Value, Good Food”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

A colleague and I went to Pepe Delgato's for Dinner Sunday evening. I had a beer and my colleague ordered a Margarita, which he said the Margarita was very good. The drinks arrived promptly, as did the chips and salsa. I thought the salsa was a bit on the watery side, but it was still tasty.

Both of us ordered the Steak Picado, which came with lots of rice, a fair amount of beans with cheese melted on top and three hot tortillas. The combination of peppers, onions and steak was very flavorful, although they were sort of skimply with steak. The service was very good and we enjoyed my dinners.

• Visited September 2012