Just got back from a 4-day trip along the California coast, stayed in 4 different hotels and the Embassy Suites was the best by far. This was my second visit to this particular hotel and my third stay at an Embassy Suites and I've been impressed every time. You simply can't beat the value. The rooms are very spacious, the beds and bedding are super comfortable and clean and the free breakfast buffet is excellent. This particular hotel is located within walking distance of many very good restaurants including Tahoe Joe's (our favorite).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive complimentary breakfast and cocktails & snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The on-site restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access (charge included). Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo is 100% non-smoking and a $300 fee will be added when smoking in a non-smoking room or suite. This hotel also has a late check-out policy of a half day rate up until 4PM. After 4PM, the late check-out policy becomes a full day rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites