The service and quality of room is worse than a Motel.
I would NEVER even recommend this to my enemies. I am a Platinum member with Marriott and wanted to try Ramada out, hoping that this would be at par, but after staying at the Ramada h(m)otel, here are a few things that I would like to bring out:
1. Looks like the carpets were not cleaned. Both my wife and son's allergies got triggered very badly after staying in the room for 2 nights, and it took them 7 days of medication to overcome it.
2. There are no utensils in the kitchen - What is the use of a kitchen if you don't even provide a saucepan for heating milk? I asked the front desk (looked like the owner of the motel) and they said that no utensils, and that they expect the leisure travels to carry their own utensils
3. Towels and toileteries - Despite repeatedly telling them and asking for a total of 4-5 towels, the hotel won't send towels to the room . We had to go down 2 times to get the towel ourselves; and the towels are all worn out. Felt like 10 years old.
4. Continental breakfast - Looks like the definition of "Continental breakfast" is not known by the hotel. There was tasteless coffee, NO milk, NO Cereal. Only breakfast items were 2 days old bagels, and stale cupcakes of some kind. My kid threw up after eating the cup cake
5. Appearance - It looks like a motel from outside, very creepy and looks like it has not be maintaned. When you go inside the h(m)otel, your fears come TRUE.
I WOULD NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Olive Tree Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Ramada Inn San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Ramada