I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in San Luis Obispo. I've been staying there often over the last 18 months, and am very pleased with the level of service (professional, attentive, friendly), location (walking distance to shops, restaurants, CalPoly,etc), cleanliness, and hot breakfast buffet. Their outdoor pool is very nice during the summer and their hot tub is great year-round. If you have a pet, this hotel is also pet-friendly. Finally, they offer a fantastic two-story suite which is great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel at San Luis Obispo is the area's closest hotel to California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly). Enjoy the best of small town charm surrounded by the unrivaled natural beauty of the Central Coast - from the historic Mission in downtown San Luis Obispo, to the colorful shops, restaurants, wineries, hiking, and beaches. The rustic neighboring communities of Cambria, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach and Paso Robles are just a short drive away. Our hotel offers a relaxing getaway with newly renovated, spacious rooms and suites featuring refrigerators, bath robes, and amenities to make you feel at home! Enjoy our complimentary deluxe full American breakfast. AAA approved, 3-Diamond rating. Come hop the trolley this Thursday to our weekly, regionally-famed, Farmer's Market. You will find an extensive selection of fresh produce, BBQ & live music! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Holiday Inn San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Holiday Inn