This is a motel style spot, small and simple, nothing to crow about. They have a pool and Jacuzzi which I haven't used yet but it looked nice and well kept. Our room had a microwave and a mini fridge. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. Very close to the shops and restaurants, a drive of only a few minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between San Francisco and Los Angeles along the breathtaking Central Coast, the Inn at San Luis Obispo is the ideal lodging option for families, business travelers, and couples. Our 3-Diamond, AAA-approved hotel invites you to experience well-appointed accommodations with ample amenities, such as refrigerators, microwaves, and free Wi-Fi. While you're here, you'll also enjoy a daily complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub. And our location couldn't be more convenient. We're just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown San Luis Obispo and just a short drive from beaches, wineries, and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Somerset Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Best Western San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Best Western