Worst hotel experience on the planet to date. The room had a horrible smell. The carpet was filthy and had cuts in the material. The TV remote didn't work. The bathroom shower head was full of fungus. The sink was like a motorhome sink. The toilet was extra small. The locks don't work and they lock you out of your room in the morning. The food was horrible. The ice machine was in a dirt covered field like a farm animal. The room price was $220.00 and AAA rated in a three diamond. Don't use Best Western and don't trust AAA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between San Francisco and Los Angeles along the breathtaking Central Coast, the Inn at San Luis Obispo is the ideal lodging option for families, business travelers, and couples. Our 3-Diamond, AAA-approved hotel invites you to experience well-appointed accommodations with ample amenities, such as refrigerators, microwaves, and free Wi-Fi. While you're here, you'll also enjoy a daily complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub. And our location couldn't be more convenient. We're just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown San Luis Obispo and just a short drive from beaches, wineries, and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Somerset Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Best Western San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Best Western