We reserved three nights for a king size, non-smoking bedroom. And it also came with FREE bass that vibrated through our walls from Pappy's McGregor's restaurant on a Saturday night. Best Western gave us RM 225, second floor, right at the front of the establishment. Pappy's staff woke us up several times when they haphazardly dumped empty beer bottles into their garbage container out in the back alley. I realized that we were exactly right behind this pub! On Sunday and weekday nights, it's much calmer at this hotel, but this didn't deter the loud recycling of beer bottles that gets put in the trash at midnight or early mornings. This is no fault of the owners at this hotel, but I would say if you are interested in staying at this venue, please avoid ROOM 225!
Breakfast was mediocre at best: small yogurt, boiled eggs, white, wheat slices of bread, english muffins, miniature muffins and artificial flavoured scones, a variety of sugar inducing coma cereals, a waffle maker, and fresh fruit. Please skip the coffee here; it's horrific! I think that the asian women who guards/replenishes the breakfast area is a bit clueless and gets in the way of letting guests get to their morning meals. I don't care if the yogurt containers are not stacked up nicely. Please get out of the way when you see the hotel guests standing there waiting for you to move, and you don't have to wait for the very last drop of coffee is used up, because it gets cold! And it doesn't hurt to greet your guests with a smile and say, "Good Morning."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between San Francisco and Los Angeles along the breathtaking Central Coast, the Inn at San Luis Obispo is the ideal lodging option for families, business travelers, and couples. Our 3-Diamond, AAA-approved hotel invites you to experience well-appointed accommodations with ample amenities, such as refrigerators, microwaves, and free Wi-Fi. While you're here, you'll also enjoy a daily complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub. And our location couldn't be more convenient. We're just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown San Luis Obispo and just a short drive from beaches, wineries, and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Somerset Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Best Western San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Best Western