Hotel is in a great location - you can walk to downtown San Luis Obispo with lots of shops and restaurants. Has large pool, unfortunately was not heated & a bit chilly but the hot tub was great. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were not. The beautiful setting nestled in the San Luis hills was picturesque - you could eat breakfast next to the hotel lobby and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between San Francisco and Los Angeles along the breathtaking Central Coast, the Inn at San Luis Obispo is the ideal lodging option for families, business travelers, and couples. Our 3-Diamond, AAA-approved hotel invites you to experience well-appointed accommodations with ample amenities, such as refrigerators, microwaves, and free Wi-Fi. While you're here, you'll also enjoy a daily complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub. And our location couldn't be more convenient. We're just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown San Luis Obispo and just a short drive from beaches, wineries, and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Somerset Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Best Western San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Best Western