Lexington Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Cuesta Inn(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Sands Inn & Suites(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Peach Tree Inn(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Inn at San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
University Inn(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Villa Motel(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastbagelsnice sizepool and hot tubwould stay here againnight's sleepclose to downtowncoffee makerwe've stayedfreewayslotrolleytreadmillrates
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Not being familiar with the Lexington Brand my husband and I didn't really know what to expect. I'm really finicky about hotel cleanliness and the bedding. I was pleased by the overall appearance of the property, i.e. pretty landscaping and nice pool area, and we even had a private patio area with 2 loungers in a little alcove off our patio door! I was surprised by how large the room was, and the linens used on the bed - these were the type of linens you would see in a 4 or 5 star hotel (high thread count, duvet covers and super soft sheets.) I'd go back simply for the bed - it was that comfy!
The hotel is very convenient to town and the staff were very helpful in suggesting things to do and places to eat.
Breakfast is included and my husband brought back some nice tea and scones to the room.

I would definitely stay here again - especially in comparison to the other properties in the area and their pricing. Don't underestimate the Lexington - it was a great stay for a moderately priced hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank slofoodie_2
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice stay, nothing fancy but it wasn't dated. Best part is that it was very clean. Bed was too soft for me but the rest of my family was happy. Great location for visiting my daughter at CalPoly. I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank Showfamily
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were travelling from San Francisco to Los Angeles and we made a stop to sleep in San Luis Obispo. We choose this hotel due to we like the room and the price was correct. Room was very nice and it was connected via a terrace with our friend's room. Complete breakfast but with no place to take it, you should go to your room or take it in the lobby sofa.
Overall is a great hotel for a night during travel. It has also free internet wireless access in all rooms.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marcelo U
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were there with a group of people, so I got to see a variety of rooms. Ours was a third floor queen with a small kitchenette, but other friends had a ground floor rooms that were noisy and cramped. I'd definitely ask for something on the 2nd or 3rd floor, and in the annex building (I think these are newer rooms; you have to walk through small parking lot to get to it).

Staff was friendly; we had to switch rooms because our TV didn't work, and they were efficient about that. The room itself felt a bit dated, but it was clean. Internet was spotty, which wasn't great for business travel. The hotel is located next to a busy intersection, so there is road noise. It's within walking distance of some good restaurants, but it's too far to walk downtown.

We got a good deal on our rooms, so it was worth it. If prices approach what other hotels are asking, I'd probably go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd or 3rd floor room in annex building. Do not get a ground floor room in main building!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Skeptika
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I asked for a quiet room when we checked in and were put on the 3rd floor. The lady in the front office was nice and accommodating. She gave us a quiet and scenic room. The room was spacious with 2 comfortable queen size beds. It contained a small refrigerator and microwave, desk with chair and small table with 2 chairs with plenty of room to spare. The internet was slow at times but dependable. The vanity sink was outside the bathroom, which was convenient, but was old and patched. The TV was an older model with a less than clear picture. It was great to spend a quiet night here and move on with our trip. If our room was more updated, I would have given it another star. As it was, it was comfortable and basic.

Room Tip: Tell the front desk what you want. They were very accommodating. Our room on the 3rd floor was quiet and scenic.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple