We stayed in a two queen room for 2 nights. The room was upstairs and had enough space for our short time there. There was a small refrigerator and microwave available and an extra large (recently remodled?) bathroom. No complaints from my wife or 2 teenage sons. The wi-fi worked great (no desk if you have work to do-just a small table) and no one complained of any street noise. The pool was judged acceptable by my sons, but don't expect much of the Bear Bites breakfast-juice, coffee, tea, and packaged pastries (although they were locally produced and tasty). There are plenty of choices on this stretch of Monterey street and if the Travel Lodge is available at the lowest price, you can't go wrong.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Travel Lodge San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Travel Lodge
- San Luis Obispo Travelodge