Stayed for one night at the Quality Suites in San Luis Obispo. Very convenient to Cal Poly. Easy to find just off of route 101. Town of San Luis Obispo is charming. Hotel feels like a throwback t the 1970's. Spacious one bedroom had 2 double beds (note they are doubles, and not queen size) and a separate living room with a sofabed.
On the plus side: Spacious room
On the negative side: Old televisions, Old furniture, Carpet is very outdated, dark dreary rooms, no ventilation in the bathroom, exterior entrances to rooms - which is common in this climate, old design of walkways are tilted for drainage - or at least I hope that is the reason.
Breakfast: "cooked to order" - eggs were fresh, nice hot chocolate and coffee machines.
Dining area - also from the 1970's. And not in a fashionable way.
Elevator: tiny and also outdated.
Overall: Clean. Good location.
Would probably stay at a more updated hotel on a future visit.
Town is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo