We have stayed at this hotel over 5 times in the last year and planned on returning many more. That was until last weekend when they tried to sell us a room for WAY too much money. Apparently EVERYONE and their mothers wanted to stay in SLO for the weekend (not sure what was going on). We were in town for business and have always enjoyed staying here (average place but for the low rate they gave with the corporate discount it was worth it). They explained that they had rooms available but would have to charge double what we were used to since it was a busy weekend. They didn't care whatsoever about our loyalty as customers, only that they could make the extra money. Well great, now we won't return\. It just makes you have a bad feeling when you get treated like second class citizens because they are having a busy weekend. Even if we weren't regulars I think it's horrible business practices to charge way too much for a 2 star hotel. People will always leave with a bad feeling if they feel they have been taken advantage of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo