We arrived late, after a long drive. The reception staff were very friendly. It was happy hour, so enjoyed a free wine & the kids free softdrinks . We decided to try their dinner choices. The family had steak sandwiches & hot dogs. All Ok, and the prices were cheap. Decided to eat outdoor in casual dining area . It was very relaxing.
We the one room, two double beds & pull out sofa end in the small livingroom. Very comfortable beds .
The only let down to the stay, was my jacket being stollen.
Had left it when dining outside & realised in the morning.
So popped down to reception , thinking it would be there.
They checked and there was no jacket. I was so disappointed to think either a staff member or guest staying had decided to take it.
So that was the only let down to an otherwise enjoyable stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo