This is the best hotel in SLO for visiting your student at Cal Poly or Questa. They give you so much for the $$--a hot breakfast w/eggs your style, bacon or sausage, fried potatoes, waffles, and in addition all the things you'd get with continental breakfast. Then 5:30-7:30pm is wine/beer hours--free Salmon Creek wine poured, all you want, with pretzel mix for a snack. Don't miss the hot cookies at the front desk that come out around 6 (you'll smell them!). And if you come with a group, there are places all around the pool and outside and inside to congregate with your group: 2 great couch firepits, many heatlamps, the inside library and bar area, and lobby.
Each clean room has a king or 2 double beds, and a hide a bed couch, and an private outside deck. The staff is professional and knowledgeable, and if you want a ride into town, they have a shuttle to fit 4 people--so no car if you don't want. And if you want a good margarita, just step next door to Pepe Delgados for some good cheap Mexican food.
This is the best place to stay in SLO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Suites Central Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo