Our family of five--two adults and three kids ages 6 to 8--stayed here for four nights Thanksgiving week. It was a terrific deal for the price. The suite is not huge, but hey, its a suite, with two double beds, a sofa bed, and even another small sofa big enough for one of our kids to sleep on. The breakfasts are great (I loved the fact that I could get egg whites and veggies, or non-fat milk and cereal), and you can't beat the nightly barbecue. We fed our family of five on hotdogs, chicken sandwich, and garden burger for $13 (plus free drinks and cookies every night). Lots of nice outdoor tables and chairs with heaters and fires to relax in the evening The wireless works great (you only need to resign in every seven days), there's an onsite coin laundry, there's a fitness room, and free DVD checkout (we just watched Rapunzel with the kids). Oh, and did I say two TVs in the suite? The pool and hot tub are nice too. This is not a luxury hotel, but we found it very family friendly and enjoyable, and we'll definitely stay here again if we come to San Luis Obispo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo