Besides the awkward and somewhat unsmiling and unhelpful service , this courtyard lives up to marriott standards. It's very well kept, and clean even though it's decor is dated, hasn't had a renovation in a long time, perhaps, but the bed and bedding were excellent. The bathroom clean. The pool area was very clean, the whole hotel was clean and even charming.
Our goal was to soak at the sycamore hot springs and sleep on a comfortable bed. Accomplished!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Marriott
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard