We have stayed numerous times at the hotel for family vacations. Usually get the suite, so we have a king bed in a separate room, and my daughter and a friend use the pull-out sofa bed in the main room. Has nice bathroom, microwave, frig, coffee maker, long counter for prepping any lunches or breakfasts if you want to eat in. The pool area is lovely, plenty of seating and some shade. It is up against a rural hillside with fields and horses grazing next the hotel. Not far from restaurants and downtown SLO. Go on a Thursday for the awesome Farmer's Market!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Marriott
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard