“Classiest place in SLO”

Ranked #17 of 309 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is by far the classiest place in SLO county. The wine list is quite extensive and the food selection is quite diverse: from duck to lamb--quite good. The prices are quite high though the food perhaps falls just short of the price. Service is excellent and ambiance is exquisite. I highly recommend.

1  Thank 175mattp

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great service, beautiful and delicious food. My daughter had the linguine and seafood special, my husband had veal, I had ahi. It was all presented so well and with wonderful flavor - out of the ordinary but not weird. We were there on a Sunday night and it was very quiet but I have driven by other times and it was full. Interesting architecture and environment, comfortable bar.

1  Thank drinkmilkCa
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We ate a whole meal sharing appetizers and were able to sample the many unique dishes on the menu

1  Thank psychjudy
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The atmosphere is wonderful, great place to go for a date, or a prelude to an evening out. Appetizers are wonderful, extensive dinner menu, wonderful martinis.

1  Thank CaboGal1995
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Terrific restaurant. I ate dinner there both nights in San Luis Obispo.

After an exhausting day at work, I walked into the bar and almost left. It was packed and noisy. However, everyone looked happy and civilized, so I headed to the dining room, where they quickly let me choose a table on the mezzanine. Tucked into a quiet corner, I had a superb meal.

The next night when I returned, everyone remembered me, The lovely gal who took my order remembered my drink, and remembered what I had ordered the night before. Impressive professionalism.

The bread pudding is the best ever, and I am an expert on that confection.

2  Thank sistahsays