“Excellent!”
Review of Ciopinot

Ciopinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciopinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Being from Vegas, this restaurant ranks right up there. To start, the service was provided by Ann who neither rushed us or ignored us. Her suggestions were very helpful from the wine to food ordering. I'm not a chowder person however was informed theirs wasn't cream base but with a rue. The claim chowder reminded me of a rich pot pie filling. I would highly recommend trying theirs! Ciopinot was great however I would suggest they service bigger toasted bread vs the table bread. Will def suggest and return in the future!

1  Thank Anthony31

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a wonderful night here. Excellent service, incredible food and wine and great ambiance. We loved it and will return!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Centrally located in San Louis Obispo, we found this restaurant about average when it came to the quality of its food and the ambiance.

We had a very attentive waitress who did make recommendations as far as what we should order being that it was our first time dining in this restaurant. It appears that their "no work" cioppino, although being sufficient in fish, etc., was lacking in taste. They give you bread to dunk in the broth, which I always do, but not this time. It just seemed to be missing something.

When in the area we will try this restaurant again, but will try something else on the menu. There we so many rave reviews, it just missed the mark with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ciopinot was such a nice surprise. I recently had a lovely dinner at Ciopinot. The food was some of the best I have had and the service was nothing short of perfection. Even though we were the last diners in the restaurant we were not rushed in any way. The food recommendations and wine recommendations were simply fantastic. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.

1  Thank Kasi_Mark
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a first class restaurant with the most gentle and receptive service that I have ever experienced. I was travelling for hours and I arrived too late in the city, like 10 pm, and this amazing restaurant opened its doors for me and my friends. They were already closed, but didn't refuse to help out some lost turists. Leonardo cooked for us a beautiful colection of seafood and pasta at 11 pm. This guy is just amazing, there is no other way to describe him. He showed an simpathy and hospitality that is very rare to see this days.

The restaurant also have a sophisticated and characteristic ambient. With a nice colection of wines and very polite waiters. All of this for a nice and (very) just price. We are just amazed with this place and this night will be forever on our memory.

ps: sorry for any english mistake, this is not my native language.

2  Thank Carolina C