“Best restaurant around!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Beijing, China
“Best restaurant around!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I love this restaurant. Every time I am in the area I make sure to go here. The staff are so nice and accommodating. I have small kids and they love to see the airplanes taking off and landing. They do it right in front of you! This is not your typical airport restaurant. This is a true restaurant where they took the whole old airport hanger and made it into a restaurant. Definitely worth the drive here. It is right next to the regular airport.

Food is great, staff are even better. My kids love the fish and chips! Just an incredible place.

• Visited October 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great View, Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I always have time to spare before my flight but not enough to look for a restaurant etc. I fell upon the Spirit of San Luis and now am a regular. I love their grilled fish sandwich. It is hearty but does not make you uncomfortable on your flight ahead. The view of the runway is as close as you can get. The servers are friendly and remember you after only one visit. I would recommend this restaurant even if you are not using the airport. It is great find.

• Visited October 2013
“Tiny airport with a superior restaurant!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I were greeted by my daughter, son-in-law and grand kids. It was lunch time and not much choice without a drive. They had tried Spirit many times before and had not been let down. It was another home run for us. The food was great and the view of the runway was entertaining for young and old. we ordered the gamut from kids meals to seafood to burgers. Prices were reasonable. Will definitely plan the next trip to stop back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ssnman
Gilbert, Arizona
“Amazing Find!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Flying out of SLO, I found myself with time to spare and decided to go to this little restaurant that was steps away from the terminal. What an amazing find! The restaurant is very cute and clean and the staff were amazing! One of the waitresses recommended a local wine that was produced by her father at his vineyard. Fantastic! The food was excellent, too. I will make sure to come back to this friendly restaurant the next time I fly to the area.

• Visited April 2013
Los Osos, California
“Quality Stuff, Fast!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This airport bistro has been fine for at least a decade. Breakfasts are excellent--wide choice available.

Service is very competent. If you've got to catch a flight, this place understands!

Visited December 2012