“Tasty breakfast”

Peets Coffee
Northern California
“Tasty breakfast”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We got excellent coffee fast, plus a slice of zucchini bread to get us through till lunch. A perfect start to a long day behind the wheel.

Visited August 2014

Bend, Oregon
“Peet's Forever”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

As always, the coffee was fresh and bold, just the way I like it. The staff was friendly and helpful. My drink was perfect! I visited 2 or 3 times while I was in San Luis Obispo, not once was I disappointed! keep up the great work!

Visited June 2014
Morro Bay, California
“Something Super!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I wanted to title this by the name of the drink, but figured that would just confuse you. It is called the 'Macha Raspberry Freddo' and it is absolutely delicious! I carried mine around with me it was so good.
If the name doesn't drive you away, the contents might. It is made of the green tea used in Japanese Tea Ceremonies, some California taste (Raspberry) and crushed ice. But, It is to die for!

• Visited July 2013