“Awesome”

Bon Temps Creole Cafe
Ranked #54 of 315 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Premier Cajun/Creole restaurant in San Luis Obispo County for over 20 years. Now at our new location in the historic Railroad District. Jambalaya, Gumbo, Shrimp Creole, Crawfish, Po-boys, Muffaletttas, Eggs Benedict, Salmon Benedict, Fried Green Tomatoes and more. Garden patio dining. Casual and fun atmosphere. Kids menu. Vegetarian and vegan items. Plenty of parking.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Found it on Yelp. Little dumpy dive in a Ramada Inn. Food is out of this world. We had breakfast. I didn't want spicy sausage stuff, so waitress said what about the Fat Tuesday Omelet. I wasn't impressed with the description, but had to continually slow myself down as I wanted to INHALE it, it was so delicious. Wife had eggs Sardou, which was heavenly. a delicious meal and find in SLO.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The first thing I order at a new restaurant is biscuits and grave, let's face it if you can't make decent gravy I'm not coming back for anything else. This gravy was good. Well made and just the perfect amount of spice. I tried my wife's pan Perdue and eggs Benedict and they were tasty as well. We'll be back.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

had the andouille (sp?) sausage and the french toast with the cajun name i don't remember. my wife had something equally tasty. this was a good, cheap breakfast restaurant.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

New Orleans here in SLO-Town! The food ,the staff, the coffee is all GREAT!! My favorite breakfast plate is the Fat Tuesday Omelette. try it you'll like it.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was suprised by some of the reviews here. We come here for breakfast fairly often and enjoy it. My husband says they never mess up a poached egg. We usually get things with poached eggs for instance the fried green tomato benedict. The cornbread is good too. The prices seem about right. I remember the last time we went I commented that the waitress was excellent.