“A good find, this Japanese Restaurant”
Review of Goshi

Goshi
Reserve with OpenTable
Goshi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was surprised to find such a good Japanese restaurant in this city. The food was very good and the many small portions of my sashimi combo was so filling at $22. This restaurant has Japanese cooks/workers so it is visually authentic. The restaurant was full at 8 pm on a Sunday night so I felt good about eating here.

1  Thank 206jazz
There are newer reviews for Goshi

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place is a bit hard to find but well worth the effort. We ordered the smoked salmon roll as well as some grilled salmon. Both were prepared perfectly and tasted delicious. The service was very friendly from the moment we walked in and I would highly recommend that you try this place out!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Sushi is good, Service is friendly, prices are resonable. Little minus for athmosphere. The restaurant is not easy to find. It is hidden in a building complex.

1  Thank CH-Traveler-2000
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I've been to many sushi restaurants and I am always weary when the sushi chef speaks Spanish. I had their lunch special and ended up leaving with a $17 tab. I feel the food was mediocre at best. The teriyaki sauce was some weird concoction. The staff was friendly, but I'm sorry to say that locals are in trouble if this is the highest rated sushi joint in SLO.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My hubby loves this place. Very fresh! I hate sushi but there is plenty of friendly food for me on the menu.