“Good food and plenty of it”
Review of Goshi

Goshi
Reserve with OpenTable
Goshi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I was happy that we chose to eat at Goshi. The food was good, service good the only complaint was that we ordered too much food. That was our fault. We will definitely return next time we are in the area.

1  Thank cpagility

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Goshi's has both a lunch and dinner menu. They offer a delicious wide range of sushi, sashimi and traditional Japanese dishes. Lunch is a treat for under $20. Yesterday I enjoyed miso soup, Albacore Tataki, salad and fresh fruit.
Goshi's is located in the heart of old town in the historic Creamery. They accept reservations for both lunch and dinner. Goshi's is my favorite restaurant in San Luis Obispo.

2  Thank SLOCoaster
Reviewed January 9, 2012

the best sushi in Paso! Hardly ever a wait and good service.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

When looking for a local sushi restaurant for my parents who were visiting with me on my wedding weekend, we read the reviews on Goshi and were not disappointed. The restaurant has a busy atmosphere with simple decoration, but the quality of the sushi is great and the staff are very helpful. I would highly recommend Goshi to anyone.

1  Thank cord_thomas
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Crispy tempura, good looking sushi, overall a pleasant experience.

1  Thank beach53