“Basic diner at best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Everything was very average. There must be better breakfast spots in SLO.
The pros: Location is convenient and we did not have to wait at 9:00 during the week.
Would we return??Not likely.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Diner /cafe in downtown SLO. Nice breakfast atmosphere, not too loud. Omelette and potatoes were good. My companion couldn't finish waffle...stuffed. Service was quick and prices were reasonable for west coast.

1  Thank MTATL
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Have ate here several times and food is always great and the staff is all business, but very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Louisa's has great great breakfasts. Just real home cooking. Get there early on the weekends as they get crowded, but I love it!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I absolutely loved this place! I had breakfast here with my son and his friends and lunch the next day. The omelets, fluffy pancakes and oatmeal were all to die for! I tasted something from everyone's plate that was sitting at my table. Lunch was also excellent. I had the chicken sandwich with jalapeno pepper and it came with a generous side salad that was so delicious! I'll definitely return next time I'm in SLO.