“Wow! What a NICE surprise! I'll visit here again!”

Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #37 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop offers a fun, upbeat deli experience serving hearty customizable sandwiches on highest quality breads, fresh produce, lean meats, cheeses and special sauces. Flavorful and habit forming, no kidding! We offer in-shop dining and outdoor patio seating. Give us a ring (or) order on-line for pick-ups and local area delivery. We are an easy stop for a quick bite on your travels up and down the coast. We cater events and parties. Everyone gets a free cookie!
Arroyo Grande, California
“Wow! What a NICE surprise! I'll visit here again!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My first visit... Wow!
I had the club sandwich, and my business colleague had the chicken salad sandwich... both, with potato chips, a drink, and a VERY GOOD chocolate chip cookie, that was given to us ( I think) were fabulous... The place was neat and clean, and what was really a nice surprise was the friendliness of the staff... it wasn't just a polite "hello", but they actually conversed with us as they made our sandwiches... it was refreshing. We sat outside on the Santa Rosa street side ( a little noisy, but, hey, it is right next to four lanes of traffic). They brought our food out to us.
Parking is plentiful in the large lot behind the restaurant (this is the old KFC). I'll be back.

• Visited April 2013