“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Issaquah, Washington
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This place is the perfect place to grab a quick lunch or diner. Fast service and delicious food. You will not be disappointed. There are some TVs near the bar area. Family friendly atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014

So Cal
“Didn't blow me out of the water, but still a solid place”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I guess the tri tip sandwich and salad I ordered wasn't the most mind blasting meal I was expecting for this popular place. However, this place stays busy during the week, as it was recommended to me by my BIL. However, I suppose next time I would choose something different to order since I was limited to my meager dinner expense (stupid company), which I'd think I could enjoy more.

It isn't Phils BBQ in SD for sure, but I would want to come back and sample other parts of the menu.

• Visited August 2014
Fresno, CA
“Just one fly in the ointment”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The food was as good as expected - maybe even better - when we visited the Firestone Grill, but it was hard to enjoy with all the flies surrounding our table. We've heard it can get crowded here, but we had no trouble finding a table inside near the entrance and our food was ready in minutes. So far, so good. But for some reason, they had both large doors at the entrance open, which meant tons of flies had a clear opening to our table. Very annoying, to say the least.

We probably could have (and should have) moved, but it seemed like the flies were everywhere. Usually we wouldn't let a couple flies ruin a great lunch, but there were more than usual. Too bad, too, since the rest of our lunch was outstanding. Great large basket of flavorful fries and the chicken sandwich was just as great as the well-known Tri-Tip.

We'd probably give it another chance just to see if they close the doors next time - the food is that good - but that would be it. There are plenty of other appealing options nearby that probably keep their doors closed.

• Visited August 2014
“If you are into fast food this is your place”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch there there today, and the place is extremely noisy with serve orders being anounced on a loudspeaker, continuously.
Food was just ok.
Very busy at lunch time.
Would not reccomend it unless this is your kind of place...
Many restaurants to chose from in this lively town.

Visited August 2014
Camarillo, California
“Large salads and sandwiches”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

A couple of vegetarian choices, including a burger. I had that. It was a garden burger I think It was fine. Basket of fries is very large. Some good beers on tap. Nice location with a patio and fireplaces in downtown SLO. I'd come back here for the atmosphere and beer, but maybe not the food.

Visited August 2014