“Fast food in a nice setting”
Review of Firestone Grill

Firestone Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014

What you are getting here is essentially fast food but its tasty fast food. My OH had the ABC burger and was happy with it, I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was delish. It wasn't that expensive and was well worth the reasonably long queue. My only complaint was my original choice of meal was grilled chicken and all the chicken was gone !!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I went here with my son on our recent trip. The ribs were delicious (skip the sauce, the rub taste great as is). Very generous portion, my kid ate half my garlic bread and most of my fries, and I still took some of my ribs home! They have a nice local wine list with fair prices (had a glass of Tobin James Zin for $7), and local brews also. My kid had a burger which was delicious. Good value, great place for families.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The line and outside dining area ws packed but we waited anyway. The locals can't be wrong can they? They are not. The best sandwich is by far the tri- tip steak sandwich . We can't get this on the Chicago area unfortunately . A must eat!!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Went to visit family and had lunch here on a Sunday. The place opened at 11 am and a line was forming by 11:15 am.. Lines went quick and food came out quickly. The pulled pork sandwich looked dry and we thought it would need more sauce, but it was excellent. Tender and tasty and not dry at all. We didn't finish it and took half home, it was good the next day too! The tri tip steak sandwich was delicious and tender and tasty- can definitely see why it is one of their best sellers.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My daughter & I were touring Cal Poly and decided to try one of the local restaurants in town (where the kids her age hang out). Well these college kids have it right, this place was great! Nothing fancy you order your food from the cashier & then go pick it up. We had the pulled BB-Q pork sandwiches excellent & huge portions. The patio outside is nice for people watching too. Just a fun place to get an excellent quick sandwich or salad.