“Great pizza every time!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Woodstock's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 301 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
APO AE
“Great pizza every time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We don't come back to the US very often, but when we do, one of our first stops is ALWAYS Woodstock's Pizza! The Pizza is freshly made, hot and delicious - the tables are always clean, service is fast and the give a military discount! It does get pretty busy so getting there early (especially on Thursday's farmers market nights) is a must.

• Visited August 2013

Mancos, Colorado
“Good pizza, lively place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have a very nice pizza that was handmade. The beer selection is quite nice and the service was excellent. The place was quite busy, fun and lively.

Visited July 2013
Orinda, California, United States
“Maybe the best Pizza in SLO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good pizza should be expected in college towns, and Woodstock's does not disappoint! We enjoyed the BBQ Bird. It was too, BBQ chicken, BBQ sauce, onion, bacon and extra cheese-very satisfying. The have a nice selection of beer on tap, variety of salads and large dining room.n all pizzas are made to order, a few pizzas available by the slice.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Virginia R
“Soggy crusts on both delivered pizzas...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was unexpected as this is our favorite delivery pizza when we just want to stay in but this couldn't have been worse. Not only were both extra large pizzas a soggy mess but the BBQ Chicken pizza tasted like someone had poured a entire bottle of vinegar flavored sauce on it. Totally uneatable and went straight outside to the trash!

It will be awhile before we can forget about this pizza experience...

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
lambrose, Owner at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
I'm sorry for your disappointment in our pizza. And I'm sorry you didn't let us know, because we have a standard policy of "making it right" with our customers -- which means either replacing your pizzas or providing a refund. Please let us know what we can do for you now. The experience you describe is really perplexing for us and I'm not sure how it could have happened, but we would sure love to have a second chance with you.
Henderson, Nevada
“My Favorite West Coast Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I first stumbled upon Woodstock Pizza several years ago, when I spent a couple of days in the SLO/Pismo Beach area on my way up to Monterey. This is my third time eating here. It is an absolute must. I read in their brochure that part of the secret is that they use sauce in the crust. Delish!

This time around, I had a garlic chicken concoction. I had the choice of white or wheat crust--apparently, they now have gluten free as well :-) I asked the server to leave the mushrooms off, and she asked if there was something else I wanted to substitute instead. I'd never get that from a big chain pizza joint, for sure!

Woodstock is no frills, for sure. It may be geared for the college kids, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it.

• Visited July 2013