“Soggy crusts on both delivered pizzas...”
Review of Woodstock's Pizza

Woodstock's Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodstock's Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 308 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was unexpected as this is our favorite delivery pizza when we just want to stay in but this couldn't have been worse. Not only were both extra large pizzas a soggy mess but the BBQ Chicken pizza tasted like someone had poured a entire bottle of vinegar flavored sauce on it. Totally uneatable and went straight outside to the trash!

It will be awhile before we can forget about this pizza experience...

lambrose, Owner at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

I'm sorry for your disappointment in our pizza. And I'm sorry you didn't let us know, because we have a standard policy of "making it right" with our customers -- which means either replacing your pizzas or providing a refund. Please let us know what we can do for you now. The experience you describe is really perplexing for us and I'm not sure how it could have happened, but we would sure love to have a second chance with you.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I first stumbled upon Woodstock Pizza several years ago, when I spent a couple of days in the SLO/Pismo Beach area on my way up to Monterey. This is my third time eating here. It is an absolute must. I read in their brochure that part of the secret is that they use sauce in the crust. Delish!

This time around, I had a garlic chicken concoction. I had the choice of white or wheat crust--apparently, they now have gluten free as well :-) I asked the server to leave the mushrooms off, and she asked if there was something else I wanted to substitute instead. I'd never get that from a big chain pizza joint, for sure!

Woodstock is no frills, for sure. It may be geared for the college kids, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place was exactly what we needed after a long night of drinking. We found it on the walk back to the hotel at one in the morning. The pepperoni slice with a local beer was the PERFECT ending to a great night. So much that we should have stopped there. We loved the pepperoni pizza so much that we wanted to try another slice of pizza. Sadly, the sausage pizza greatly let us down. We weren't fans of the pizza at all, and were shocked after having the pepperoni. The sausage did not have good flavor, and the pizza was also cold. Thankfully, the pepperoni stuck in our minds more than the sausage did, and we look forward to making this restaurant a stop that we make every time we are in SLO.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Woodstock pizza makes a very good pizza, I like the way there is sauce in the middle of the crust and the dessert pizza is awesome. Woodstock is a chain that is located in college towns (Davis, Chico & Santa Cruz). So if you are near one try it.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

They even had a whole wheat crust option. We ordered three different personal size pizzas. All very good.

GetawayGang, Owner at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thanks so much for your five-star review and shout-out for the wheat crust. We hope you'll be back!