Granada Hotel and Bistro
La Cuesta Inn(San Luis Obispo)
$159
$234
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
$179
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
$158
San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
$203
Hampton.com
$189
$170
$163
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
$215
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

All reviewsexposed brickrooms are smalldowntown sloupstairs patiosteam showernarrow alleyglass of winetight squeezedeluxe roomlounge areagas firefarmers marketshopping and restaurantscal polycentral coastunique hotelwine country
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Granada Hotel truly makes you feel like you are staying somewhere special. Its style is unlike anything else in San Luis Obispo, with a cozy, European feel. The rooms are filled with the best amenities, amazing beds, and the hotel is in the heart of downtown---right where you want to be. Our first night, we had dinner at the restaurant, which was a real treat. The bartender also makes some great drinks that you can't find anywhere else. If you are looking to plan a special night or weekend, stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Granada Bistro is my go-to for drinks and meetings in town and I never regret it. I receive excellent treatment, quick service and a very enjoyable staff. I continue to introduce an amazing line of drinks to my friends making new Granada regulars each time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Granada Hotel & Bistro was much more that we expected. My partner and I were looking to get away for a long weekend and had heard from a friend that the hotel was a great place to stay. The hotel was wonderful! The staff was amazing and the rooms were furnished beautifully. The restaurant is a great space, very cool environment. We had dinner one night there and it's definitely a popular place with the locals. Great wine list. Brunch on Sunday was also very good.
The restaurant is centrally located to shopping, the Farmers Market held on Thursdays and tons of restaurants. The hotel also offers bikes for its guests. We took the bikes out and visited 3 wineries a couple of miles away from the hotel.
Looking forward to our next trip to SLO and staying at the Granada!!
Richard G. & Rick B.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but the rooms upstairs have a really cool shared space that's great for coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My boyfriend surprised me with an overnight trip to San Luis Obispo for my birthday. He made all of the arrangements and I didn't know what to expect. Upon arriving at The Granada Inn, I was immediately impressed. It was one block off of the main street in town, Higuera Street, and it has off-street parking which was very convenient considering the metered parking in the downtown area. We also noticed the bikes that you can use to ride to wineries or just to cruise around town. We parked the car and walked up to the front. The hotel itself isn't clearly marked, but the bistro next door made it clear that we were in the right spot. I kinda liked that it was a little bit hidden. We didn't eat at the bistro, but it looked like it had great ambiance and I've heard that it has good food. We checked into our room and loved it. Exposed brick wall, fireplace, nice fluffy bed, robes, cool toiletries, and funky decor. Distressed metal wardrobe and side tables added a very cool look. The bathroom looked brand new and was very clean. The shower was incredible. I just LOVED our room. I made a last minute appointment for a deep tissue massage and they were able to find an awesome massage therapist to see me the next morning. The massage room was right next to our room which made it very convenient. My massage was heavenly - I highly recommend Joleen. Everything at the Granada Inn was great - helpful staff, clean rooms, and excellent location. We are looking forward to staying there again in the future!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Granada Hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel that surpasses all other hotels in this area. The rooms are small but very well appointed. The detailing is superb. They spared no expense. There is a private lounge/dining area with fireplace, games on the second floor. The customer service was excellent in the hotel and we had parking in the back and super cool bikes for riding.
Our restaurant experience was more like 3 stars. We ate there three times in two days on our romantic getaway. The servers were the buzz kill to this place. It kind of killed it for us. The food was good. Our clams were super fishy. Our candle was out at the table for dinner and our servers response was that the oil must have run out and walked away instead of replacing our candle. We had to get up and get another candle for our table. There were several odd interactions with two of our servers. The wine selection and mixed drinks were excellent and the ambiance and decor are excellent. If ever in the area again this will be out go to place. My hopes is that the inattentive servers smile and engage a bit more.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple