“Old Fashion drive thru movie”

Sunset Drive-In Theatre
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went on my Birthday. My husband and I got Popcorn which you can get a refill on if you want. They don't have the old fashion speaker but you tone in to a certain radio station and you hear the movie. It was great I feel like a kid again. They had the old fashion 50 cartoons and the song sugar honey you are my candy girl and I can't stop loving you. The area and people were nice. Bathrooms clean. Food station had all the good stuff, candy, hot dogs and of course popcorn and soda! We watch the man of Steal. My husband gave me my Birthday card and it was a great end to my beautiful birthday day. We will be back when were in town.

1  Thank Iva S
"films"
in 5 reviews
"concessions"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was a fun experience as I had not been to one since I was a kid. The picture/screen was bad, but we are all used to HD now. You have to use your radio to get the sound, which we were afraid was going to run down the battery. It was fine.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We are so lucky to still have a place like this close to home. Have been coming here since I was young . We have brought all our kids here as they grew up. Fun safe family environment. Bring the lawn chairs and sit outside!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

"Let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby... and get our selves a treat." That old Drive-In tune is one of the reasons I go there. Nothing like having your own private word, watching a good film on the big screen.
Bring a VW Van for maximum enjoyment.

2  Thank kelly l
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Have been wanting to check this place out ever since reading about it in Sunset or SoCal Autoclub magazine...anyway, it's only $7.00 per person, and it's easy to get into/out of, but must pay with cash (have ATM in the snack bar but you have to leave your cell phone as "collateral" for driving in without paying, then claim cell phone after paying).Located on Elks Lane at the northbound Prado Road Exit. Coca-cola machine plus snack stand reasonable prices, screen is good clarity, sound is great through car radio system. Very current releases (Iron Man 3 and Olympus). You can't put together a better inexpensive movie night & comfortable way to watch!

1  Thank socaltravelmom_fun