“fun experience”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“fun experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was a fun experience as I had not been to one since I was a kid. The picture/screen was bad, but we are all used to HD now. You have to use your radio to get the sound, which we were afraid was going to run down the battery. It was fine.

Morro Bay, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Gem”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We are so lucky to still have a place like this close to home. Have been coming here since I was young . We have brought all our kids here as they grew up. Fun safe family environment. Bring the lawn chairs and sit outside!

Visited March 2013
Cayucos, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Just like the old days”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

"Let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby... and get our selves a treat." That old Drive-In tune is one of the reasons I go there. Nothing like having your own private word, watching a good film on the big screen.
Bring a VW Van for maximum enjoyment.

2 Thank kelly l
Westchester (LA), CA
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Watch 2 current releases in an old-time venue!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Have been wanting to check this place out ever since reading about it in Sunset or SoCal Autoclub magazine...anyway, it's only $7.00 per person, and it's easy to get into/out of, but must pay with cash (have ATM in the snack bar but you have to leave your cell phone as "collateral" for driving in without paying, then claim cell phone after paying).Located on Elks Lane at the northbound Prado Road Exit. Coca-cola machine plus snack stand reasonable prices, screen is good clarity, sound is great through car radio system. Very current releases (Iron Man 3 and Olympus). You can't put together a better inexpensive movie night & comfortable way to watch!

1 Thank socaltravelmom_fun
Aurora, Illinois, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A great past-time experience”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My fiance had never the opportunity to visit a drive-in, and it was a different experience for her for sure. I rated excellent mostly because I hope this business survives, as it is such a great time and experience and not expensive at all. It helps if your car has a decent radio system, but honestly the experience is just fantastic. The locals tell me that during the summer months, folks have BBQ and beers while watching the show. I'm jealous.

Visited March 2013