“Good food, excellent service”
Review of Fattoush

Fattoush
Ranked #120 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Laid back... Supper casual. Food made on the premise. Friendly. Good prices. Excellent falafels. Give this place a try. They do a great take out too.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Have eaten here 3 or 4 times when in the area and seeking a quick Mid-East lunch. Food is tasty, although the portion size of the taziki was small and could be flavored up a bit. Their "parent" restaurant (Petra) does a better job. But that said, the falafel and gyros were both good in the sandwich and salad formats. Very upbeat owner, trying to make a go of it with some extra service and friendly atmosphere. The street noise can be a bit much, but I noticed they have a nice new partition up around the street side, so that should help. We also have done it to go, and will be back again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Like another reviewer, I'd seen this falafel stand everytime we drove up and down the coast and we finally stopped for lunch. Fattoush is especially convenient if you're coming from Highway 1 to 101 because it's on the right just past the gas station. They have a pleasant outdoor patio with tables and chairs and the food is quite good. I had the falafel pita sandwich and my husband had the chicken shawarma. Both were freshly made with "secret sauce" and plenty of fresh veggies. We'll definitely stop in the next time we're in SLO.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been driving by this quant little roadside drive in for the past six months and finally had the time to stop and grab something to buy for my trip up Highway 101. I ordered a regular falafel and drink, which, by most accounts, was not cheap, but when I started eating the falafel I realized that sometimes you DO get what you pay for. The falafel was full of fresh/tasty ingredients and I truly enjoyed it. This one was so good that it actually took me back to the last time I had a falafel, which was in the old city of Jerusalem a couple of years ago! Will go back again..