“Excellent Service”

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 309 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Family meet up and my father loves Olive Garden. Newer restaurant that was clean and comfortable. Waiter was professional and the manager was kind. Waiting to see family at the nearby hospital we took over a corner of the restaurant for close to 2 hours. Food was hot and the drinks kept flowing. Large parking lot near a shopping center with easy access.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Found this place whilst staying at nearby Hampton hotel. The food was great and the service excellent. The children's meals were nutritious and came with steamed vegetables so big thumbs up for that alone.

The salad was fresh and crisp and I enjoyed my meal greatly.

Well worth a visit

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I debated if i wanted italian for dinner, I'm sure glad I went,

the value menu can't be beat, for $12.95 you get unlimited soup or salad, and bread sticks, a choice of 5 entrees, and a dessert,
most entrees i believe come with with unlimited soup or salad and bread sticks, so really, if you walk away hungry it's all your fault!!

and The service what can I say it was beyond exceptional, i was in and out in less then a hour, now that is service!!!! For a tuesday at 5:00 pm they actually had a fair amount of customers, I have had worst service at dennys, when it was slow! and i have far worst service at a fine dining resturant! They really rock on service!!, and the Manager actually walks around the dining room the entire time stoping to ask about your meal, again, that is service!!, you usually don't see that even at a fine dining place So i can really see why they are busy even on a tuesday at 5.00 !!

if you are in the mood for italian food, and service that can't be beat, this is the place!!

really the service cant be beat, and I NEVER COMMENT ABOUT SERVCE AT ANY RESTURANT, BUT THIS PLACE REALLY DESERVES PRAISE!

now i'm actually going to call the resturant at give my praise to the manager, for the exceptional serivce, and this is something i NEVER DO!!, i'm usaully calling to complain about service!

my only complaint is i cant give them more the 5 stars, they deserve at least 10

you guys rock!! I will be back!! THANKS!!!!!!

P.S. I know i raved about the service but The food was also exceptional, no complaints

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stopped here because we wanted something better than fast food after a long drive. While I typically find the Olive Garden's offerings average, the food was excellent and the staff was very friendly. It was a busy night so we ate at the bar - we got right in and the food came out hot and fast.

As a perk, this location offered a free wine sampling before the meal which we thought was a very nice touch.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Stopped here for lunch and it seems most people around our table were have the unlimited soup and salad. We did too and it is very good. When you leave you aren't stuffed and on a chilly, rainy day the soup tastes great.