All reviewsfront deskindoor poolgreat hotelwhole foodsoatmealbathroom doorpismo beachfree breakfastcal polybreakfast areahot breakfastbusiness trippaso roblestop floorfitness centermorro bayclean rooms
Reviewed June 16, 2015

Really enjoyed our stay here. Easy on/off for the 101 freeway and close to retail stores and restaurants. The hotel was really clean and in great shape in terms of furniture. The rooms were nice and the bed and pillows smelled and looked clean. The a/c which is big for us kept the room nice and chilled. Stayed on throughout the night which we like for the white noise. Great staff and was really impressed that they had hot breakfast (omelets, potatoes) in addition to the make it yourself waffles

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, Ca. We are so happy you had a great stay with us and your trip was a success.
We look forward in seeing you the next time you are in the San Luis Obispo area.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

Stayed here with my husband for three nights while visiting SLO over New Year's week and had a great stay. Our Hilton Diamond status didn't get us much more than a few bottles of water, but that tends to be typical at Hampton Inns. The hotel is located next to the 101 on the Southern end of SLO. Despite its proximity to the freeway, the property felt very secure. It had ample parking and a well-lit parking lot. We were concerned the freeway might cause the property to be noisy but we didn't hear road noise in our room which was located farthest from the freeway. The room was extremely spacious and had a king sized bed, sofa, coffee table, desk, and dresser. The bed was very comfortable and provided a restful sleep. The bathroom was also a great size and had plenty of counter space and storage. Breakfast was plentiful and there was a nice variety of food on offer. The breakfast area was kept clean and tidy and accommodated a large amount of guests. We both liked that complimentary tea and hot cocoa were offered around the clock in the lobby. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend the property to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LuvSLO
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, CA. We are so happy that you have returned for a visit and had a great stay.
We look forward to your return the next time you are in the San Luis Obispo area.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

I have probably stayed in this hotel three or four times and previous to my stay this weekend, I thought it went downhill. I might even have made a comment in one of the surveys they sent me. I returned to the area this time round and chose to stay at the hotel since it is so convenient to Avila Beach and I am pretty loyal to the Hilton chain. What I found was an immaculately clean room. I slept so well and I was so pleased. The pillows smelled fresh and I slept very well. In addition, I chose a room (by prechecking online) that has a perfect view of the hills and made for a nice way to wake up. The hotel is back to top form and it is now my #1 favorite hotel in the Avila Beach/SLO area again. So I decided I must write a good review about it and recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Debra L
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Loyal Guest, thank you so much for your great comments about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, Ca. We are so pleased that you gave us another chance as we realize there are many choices of hotels in the area.
We are pleased to welcome you back and so glad your trip was a success.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

The location is very good. There was construction on the bridge crossing over the 101 which caused a delay in exiting the freeway. The room was clean. The beds and shower were fine. Nothing fancy but a good choice for a hotel room. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was very good.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charles W
Rick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your great comments about your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo. We are so happy you had a great stay with us. We are also looking forward for the bridge construction to completed also.
We look forward in serving you again the next time you are in the San Luis Obispo area.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

We stayed here and visited my son at Cal Poly. I must say the staff is the best I have ever dealt with and the complementary breakfast was outstanding. The hotel is located in a very convenient spot. The room was very clean and the carpets in the hotel were fresh. We used the hot tub and pool. Overall you cannot find a better hotel in SLO for the money.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank E3409PEmichaele

Dear guest, thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo, Ca. We are so happy your trip was a success.
We look forward to your next stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo.