I needed a place to unwind after a long road trip and this was the place to do it. No tv, just a beautiful and comfortable room. I did not stay long, I got in late and left early. I was greeted by Lisa at 10pm and she had brownies, tea and wine available. This was such a relief after driving all day everyday for over a week and staying in motels. I had such a restful sleep because there were tons of blankets and pillows on the already comfy bed. The breakfast the next morning was just amazing. Everything we ate was better than the last bite. I have no dietary restrictions, but Lisa was so willing to accommodate us if we did. It was definitely the right place to say in SLO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo