“Love Greek Food”
Review of The Wild Donkey - CLOSED

The Wild Donkey
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The servers are very nice, charming and friendly. Owner could be a little friendlier. Great food, warm atmosphere. Convenient location.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Whenever I am in town, I stop in for lunch and dinner for the best avgolemono (chicken lemon) soup I have ever tasted. Everything else I have ordered has been great. The service is always great and the hospitality is genuine.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Blling itself as Greek and Mexican,this reastaurant has an interesting menu, with items from both cultures. There is a range of choices from appetizers, salads, sandwiches and full on entrees and they usually have a couple of specials of the day. They have an excellent chicken lemon soup and their lamb shishkabob is very good.Many vegetarian selections are also on the menu. They have a full bar and a good wine list too. Service is outstanding.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just passing through town during lunchtime and saw a review for the Wild Donkey and decided to check it out. Glad we did, excellent service and great food. Had the greek salad to start and the stuffed poblano peppers for an entree. My dad had the tortilla soup. All dished were great. Highly recomend this place, wish it was closer to my hometown in Texas.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My family and i had heard about this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is nice when you walk in the door and we were greeted by a warm and friendly staff. The menu has a decent selection of Greek and Mexican dishes, which we thought might be hard to do. We ordered a shrimp over rice dish and tacos and i thought they might task the same since they were cooked on the same surface so close together. I was wrong.

The food was great and they got the unique Greek flavors right. Great food reasonably priced.