“Interesting mix of greek and mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Wild Donkey - CLOSED

The Wild Donkey
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seal Beach, California
“Interesting mix of greek and mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

My family and i had heard about this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is nice when you walk in the door and we were greeted by a warm and friendly staff. The menu has a decent selection of Greek and Mexican dishes, which we thought might be hard to do. We ordered a shrimp over rice dish and tacos and i thought they might task the same since they were cooked on the same surface so close together. I was wrong.

The food was great and they got the unique Greek flavors right. Great food reasonably priced.

• Visited February 2012

San Luis Obispo, California
“New Favorite Spot in SLO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love this restaurant. Great food, great service, great ambiance! The Greek chicken lemon soup is off the charts! I love everything I've eaten here.

• Visited February 2012
Birmingham
“Great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

We came across this restaurant by accident. My partner and I had a quick lunch, staff were good, food very fresh. Recommended

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank neilg23
San Luis Obispo, CA
“The staff was so rude we left”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

We went into a near-empty restaurant and when the server came over we had a few questions. She reacted as though we were bothering her and when a new patron entered she left mid-sentence and never came back. She waited on the new people and completely ignored us. After ten minutes, we left. My husband went back to speak to the owner and he really didn't care. We won't go back.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Tobie C
“Very Impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

We visited for a late lunch and there were only a couple of table of people in the restaurant.
The food was fresh and extremely tasty. My wife is not overly keen on Mexican food but the Greek/Mexican mix works well and she is now converted.
We were in San Luis Obispo for 4 days and this was the best meal we had. I would thoroughly reccomend it

• Visited August 2011