Sunbeam Motel
La Cuesta Inn(San Luis Obispo)
$139
Inn at San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
$85
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
$179
San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
$169
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
$125
$186
$169
  • Breakfast included
$140
$134
Agoda.com
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
$209
$195
All reviewsroad tripfridge and microwavewould stay againcomfortable bedsslo
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Sunbeam motel is a wonderful place. Their rooms have everything you need. It's truly the most affordable in the area. The hosts are wonderful and go out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of. The owners make this a home away from home. I definitely encourage you to stay and enjoy their hospitality. The hotel is within walking distance to downtown, coffee shops, and restaurants and SLO truly is pedestrian friendly...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank r_of_sunnybrookfarm
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Sunbeam motel is a great place to stay for the price. I have been a regular business travel customer for about 10 years. Their rooms are simple, clean and have everything you need. It's the most affordable in the area. I strongly recommend this motel to budget or business travelers. Room, service, value location and everything! Nobody comes close!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank manny33026
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I were traveling through to Monterrey and just needed a place for the night. I'm very happy with our decision to stay here. The price is very affordable; we didn't want to spend too much since we were just passing through. The area was clean, safe, and quiet. The room's quality is comparable to Motel 6, but it is clean and doesn't smell like smoke. For the price you pay I wasn't expecting higher quality, but you have everything you need to have a nice stay. If we are ever in the area, we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank vizsla567
Reviewed March 6, 2011

We were a bit worried, given the cheap price. When we arrived the managers were helpful, room clean & had microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Walk to town 10-15min easy walk. Would definitely recommend to budget travellers.

• Stayed: March 2011
8  Thank Lawrie1985
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Sunbeam Motel is practically my home away from home in San Luis Obispo . I'm a business promoter for an auto co. & I travel throughout the west coast with my wife. We have stayed in numerous hotels/motels throughout the country. What really impresses me about this motel is that the manager is able to keep this place so nice & clean & quiet for its price range. Their rooms come with free WiFi, cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave, & air conditioning. The owners are extremely friendly & would do anything to make our stsy comfortable. They even placed a second refrigerator in our pe our request. Depending on my business, sometimes we would stay in San Luis Obispo for a few days or up to a couple of months. (since Sept. 18/10) & we will be leaving @ the end of the month ( Dec./2010) because I'm being assigned to another location on Jan. 3. We will miss this place when we leave. This motel is a budget type hotel, not a Hilton. I highly recoimmend this motel to travelers with budget mind or people for the business trip.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business