We stayed in one of the spa bungalows for four nights . Location is peaceful and beautiful. Food is good. ( dinner was delicious and also the fresh fruit juices) but having breakfast , at example, requires a lot of time . They've explained to us that they have a slow kitchen philosophy, which assures high quality, but at the same time if you want to have something easy and fast to eat, you can't do thatz Gift shop closes at 9 so if you need to buy a bottle of water later than that, it's impossible. Bar closes at 10. Old showers/bathtubs.
Very close to Avila and Pismo beach. Very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore