I am so surprised by the negative reviews. From the first moment I contacted the resort by telephone until we checked out of our suites, everything was magnificent. I suppose I was incredibly lucky to call when they were offering a special rate on queen spa suites. I booked two for our family of five siblings and 93-year old mother. They ensured that we were given a first-floor handicapped accessible suite. I hesitate to reveal the suite name because I want to be able to reserve it anytime I want! It was very large and also had a large dining table so the six of us could be together. The upstairs suite was lovely, too, but quite a bit smaller although I wouldn't have minded sleeping there. Furnishings were very nice, bathroom large and nicely appointed. We were provided extra towels and robes. We asked for and were granted late checkout. Yes, there were leaves in the hot tub but I'd rather clean a private hot tub on the patio of my suite than walk to use a hot tub that other people have used (even if they are cleaned after each use.) Yoga and Pilates classes were first rate. Gorgeous studio with all the equipment provided. We plan to make Sycamore Springs an annual trip. If you treat people graciously, they are more than willing to be hospitable and to make your stay as nice as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore