“Great experience!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Half Moon Bay, California
“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The service was great and the food was really good. Can't recommend it enough. The atmosphere was OK, but we all enjoyed watching the salt water fish tank.

Visited September 2012

Three Rivers, California,
“Favorite Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Love the spices they use. They always make me feel welcome. Their nan bread is awesome! Used to live across the street and the smells coming from the restaurant would make my mouth water. Young man who works there is funny and extremely charming.

Visited July 2012
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Best Indian in the 805”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Everyone is always super nice here and I love the Indian music videos they are always playing! Food is sooooo delicious I LOVE the naan & chicken tikka masala and their all you can eat buffet nights ($7.95-10.95 Sun & Mon?) are the way to go!

Visited March 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Outstanding Indian/Pakistani Food at Superior Value”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My wife and I are from Cleveland Ohio visiting Family in Santa Maria. We had the Sunday Brunch for my wifes birthday on 07/15/2012 and it was Delicious!
We were greeted with welcoming smiles, clean environment, Hot Naan and Cold Water. The dinnerware was spotless. The restaurant was tastefully decorated with the exeception of a giant TV playing non stop Bollywood. However for the most part we found it somewhat entertaining. The food was deliciously prepared, with plenty of variety. The Tandoori Chcken was cooked through and not ovepowering. Excellent Basmati, Curry, Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer, Veggies, Salads and Desert etc. at an extremely reasonable price. And when some of us went back for thirds, Mgt. never batted an eye. Great Food and Plenty of it! Don't miss this GEM!

• Visited July 2012
Chino Hills, California
“Quick service, great food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I'm a big fan of Indian food and have been to a number of different restaurants in the LA area. All were good but this one takes the cake. I ordered Chicken Tikka Masala (pretty generic, but I can't help it!), plus basmati rice, garlic naan and vegetable samosas. Everything tasted great and fresh to order. The service was quick and attentive and the music playing was not too loud to be distracting but loud enough to enjoy. It was obviously a popular restaurant and I was pleased that we could try it. The reviews speak for themselves and now I'm craving Indian food!

• Visited June 2012